Monday, November 17, 2008

Xmas List

Yes, that's right I said "x"-mas. X, which stands for CHRIST so there all you haters. So Ive decided to make a Christmas list, because well, I want to :D Ill add things as I go along and as I think of them. When I was a kid (ok fine I admit it, I still do it) I would tell my mom alllll year what I wanted for Christmas. It was never the same thing (except socks, I always want socks), and was usually pretty random. I never expected to get any of it, but hey, in those days I had hope, and I figured it couldn't help trying :) I don't know if my mom ever listened to me. I don't ever remember getting something that I had asked for but I never cared :) How does that happen? Shouldn't I have been sad and weepy :D lol. I liked what I got because at least it was something :) And that other stuff, meh, I ended up getting it for myself :D So either way, I win :D So I decided to keep up the tradition
Ehem.


Socks
Computer Case
Mp3 player
A partridge in a Pear Tree
A tattoo
Socks
A new car
A coat
A sweater
Notebook Paper
Books
A Fountain Pen
Snowboard Socks (different from socks mind you)
Decals
A Room of my Own
A scooter
A Hockey Stick
Books
A Life *please include a gift receipt*
A 4.0
A chain saw
A white Subaru
A hug
A sweatshirt A Gonzaga Sweatshirt
A Beanie
A teddy Bear
A Blanket
Bernini.
A cord of wood (ill chop it)
A Baseball Mitt
Socks
Henrietta Hen
Publication
Absolution
A tree
A fly swatter
A wooden Rosary
A quilt (home made)
Captain Morgan Sailor Jerry *check*
Canned Peaches
Confidence
An Aloe Vera plant
A gym partner
A boat
A spork
A Red Blackhawks sweatshirt
Cd's
A Candle
Socks
Divinum Officium
A cooling thingy for Laptops
Remittance of debt
Binding for my Liber
Silver Bells
Cockel Shells
Eye of Newt Toe of Frog
Help with Tuition
Bedspread and sheets
A frame for my Windmill
Gift Cards for Food and Books
Eduardo Verástegui
A Guitar
A Bulletproof vest
A Scarf! how could i forget a scarf!

19 comments:

William Michaelian said...

Very reasonable. And it’s inspiring to see the word “meh” in print.

don't be emily said...

lol. really. at william, not cassie.

~im just only me~ said...

Ill kill you.

don't be emily said...

Henrietta Hen. of course. How silly of me to forget her.

don't be emily said...

a bulletproof vest. now that requires an explanation.

p.s. thomp. the words are great lately.

don't be emily said...

And it doesn't do you as much good to wish for a gym partner if you don't first GET THE GYM MEMBERSHIP!

~im just only me~ said...

I have a membership to GU lol so there :P And why must you "prest" me for an explanation? I can wish for a bullet proof vest if i like... I work in a police Dept don't I? lol

William Michaelian said...

I just got back from a terrible drive through the snow, and I feel shot.

~im just only me~ said...

see, bulletproof vest can come in handy... Im just looking to protect my heart :) hehe

don't be emily said...

wait...you have a heart?!?!?

~im just only me~ said...

Yes, didn't you know... its paper... :D

Mother of Perseus said...

oh please don't play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

And I could use a bulletproof vest myself... to protect my poor heart.istedu

~im just only me~ said...

:) ... lol "iste" -- what does that make you think of?

don't be emily said...

THAT MAN!! THAT BAD MAN!!!

~im just only me~ said...

lol ... "nunc homo audacissimus atque amentissimus hoc cogitat..."

don't be emily said...

stop sounding erudite. we all know you had to google that.

~im just only me~ said...

...just like you had to google "erudite"? lol

William Michaelian said...

And here I always thought Erudite was a Greek goddess.

don't be emily said...

touche', william. :P

There was an error in this gadget